admin 发表于 2020-2-26 13:46:25

Groove3 Production Techniques and Strategies Is My Track Finished ?

Groove3 Production Techniques and Strategies Is My Track Finished ?
在众多无价的制作帮助视频教程中,工作室大师Adam Pollard又名Multiplier为您提供了大量信息,以帮助您确信自己的曲目和制作已经完成。学习启发性的方法来测试您的混音和歌曲安排,以确定您的所有辛苦工作是否都已完成,并能获得丰厚的回报!

亚当欢迎您,然后开始使用它,内容包括“净空”,“真实峰值”和“响度”的基本知识,以及为混音考虑它们的价值的重要性。接下来,您将确定低音炮设置正确,音色平衡和均衡器比较,使用Vectorscopes和相位相关检查在Mono中检查混音的好处,等等。

接下来,Adam进入了Vocal Compression的行与行,如何确保在开始播放时音轨不会松动,为什么要使用Dithering并备份插件预设,使用Hi Quality模式以及许多其他功能,许多更多的视频展示了测试混音和编排的创造性方法,因此您可以放心将它们发布到世界上!
In this large assortment of priceless production help video tutorials, studio guru Adam Pollard aka Multiplier gives you tons of info to help you be confident that your tracks and productions are finished. Learn enlightening ways to test your mixes and song arrangements to determine if all your hard work is done, and will pay off big!

Adam welcomes you and then gets right to it, covering the basics of Headroom, True Peak and Loudness and why it's important to consider their values for your mixes. Next you'll get into making sure your Sub Bass is set right, Tonal Balance and EQ comparisons, the benefit of checking your mixes in Mono, using Vectorscopes and Phase Correlation, and more.

Next Adam gets into Vocal Compression do's and don'ts, how to make sure your track doesn't loose any punch when starting its playback, why you should use Dithering and back up plug-in presets, using Hi Quality Modes, and many, many, more videos showing creative ways to test your mixes and arrangements out, so you can feel confident about releasing them into the world!

See the individual tutorial descriptions for more info. If you're new to mixing and producing music, or just want other ideas for testing the mix and production quality of your existing tracks and songs, stop right here… Watch “Production Techniques & Strategies: Is My Track Finished?” today!

Delva 发表于 2020-3-24 15:43:35

下载来试试,看一下,multiplier还是很厉害的

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Groove3 Production Techniques and Strategies Is My Track Finished ?